Blackwater vs Prim

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
tuner240

Re: Blackwater vs Prim

Post by tuner240 »

LOL... it's early for me this morning... my bad. The only thing that I was trying to get across was that it was not beneficial over anything existing. And I was just copying and pasting the quote markers without thinking. Just trying to be helpful... :) And as for exactly what BW misery does, I would like to know as well. I tried searching, but it would seem that I did not search hard enough...
Level: 45, Experience: 1656541, Gold: 47376, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0
Hitpoints: 70, Attack chance: 197%, Attack damage: 29-30, Attack cost: 3, Critical hit chance: 20%, Critical multiplier: 3, Block chance: 30%, Damage resistance: 0
Supernova

Post by Supernova »

Chest_Rockfield wrote: [...] there is more than just a loss of 50% AC from the "Blackwater Misery". It hits other stats too [...].
This is what happens to my character:
With Blackwater sword:
AP=4
AC=109%
D=19-23
BC=69%

With Flagstone's Pride:
AP=3
AC=130%
D=17-22
BC=64%

Thus Balckwater rubbish does what it says about AP, BC and D and does not add anything about AC.
Chest_Rockfield wrote: The change/loss to the most important stats was enough for me to give up on those items.
I'll do the same. I am tempted to sell these items, but maybe they'll have some use in the future.
Cheers.
Qindin

Post by Qindin »

:evil:
I found out about the Blackwater Misery the hard way. I like to explore and quest an RPG to exhaustion before I ask for help. As a result I now have a worthless bag of data I like to call a character. This game is being deleted because some developer forgot to put a cure in the game. Did it occur to anyone while you were punding out the code? Put a friggin potion in the game for the people who do not want Blackwater Misery or the equipment that gives it to them. I'll look again in the next version but bye for now.
qasur

Post by qasur »

Qindin wrote::evil:
I found out about the Blackwater Misery the hard way. I like to explore and quest an RPG to exhaustion before I ask for help. As a result I now have a worthless bag of data I like to call a character. This game is being deleted because some developer forgot to put a cure in the game. Did it occur to anyone while you were punding out the code? Put a friggin potion in the game for the people who do not want Blackwater Misery or the equipment that gives it to them. I'll look again in the next version but bye for now.
Blackwater Misery isn't permanent. It only affects your character if you use any gear with it... just go back to older set of gear.
kabbie1882

Post by kabbie1882 »

Qindin wrote::evil:

First you have no right to bash the developers saying they didn't put something in the game.

Second there is a cure for Blackwater Misery.
Remove any Blackwater items you are using and/or wearing.
You have to click the read button to find out what the cure is.
Ha Ha, Made you look.
Chest_Rockfield
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread
Location: Impeached former President of the Too cool for a RoLS Club. ;)

Post by Chest_Rockfield »

What I don't get is how someone can level a character enough to get to BWM and not realize that this game totally rules all other games on the face of the planet...
Lvl: 162, XP: 77,249,000, Gold: 2,508,000 RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 18, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 2
HP: 517, AC: 333%, AD: 60-61, AP: 3, CC: 90%, CM: 3, BC: 218%, DR: 0, BMP: 4k+
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Chest_Rockfield wrote:What I don't get is how someone can level a character enough to get to BWM and not realize that this game totally rules all other games on the face of the planet...
So true. This game is the best waster of time eva!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Piggy the Slayer
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Piggy the Slayer »

Totally rules. Currently grinding in the gargoyle cave. Still no joy but the Shadow of the Slayer +1HP/kill is reducing the amount of potions I need to use.

Still struggle fighting multiple trainers, something I try to avoid.

The wait for the BWM update has been well worth it. The effects such as stun/poison and fatigue are brilliant.
This game is taking up way too much time - completely addicted.

Thank you all for your hard work and skills. 8-)
Level:145 AC: 428% BC:170% DR:4 AD:78-90 AP:12 HP:750 BSS.