v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

World map tiles corrupted

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Alekeg
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

World map tiles corrupted

Post by Alekeg »

I'm using Android 2.3 - not sure if it makes any difference.

I didn't realise that my phone memory was full, and was playing for a while. I later noticed that all the new map tiles I uncovered in-game while the memory was full did not display on the world map. After clearing some space I uncovered a few new map tiles, and they display fine.

I have looked in the andor's trail folder in my filesystem, and the .pngs for those map tiles are corrupted. Also the world_map.htm has empty tiles just as it appears in-game.

Is there somewhere I can get those pngs? I can't seem to find them in the source code. Is this something that will come right of it's own accord when I download the next update?
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: World map tiles corrupted

Post by sdevaney »

Remove the corrupted files and the bad world_map.htm. On next start up the game should make the new world_map.htm. Then you will need to go to the maps that you deleted so it can re-save the image.
Alekeg
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Alekeg »

Perfect, worked like a charm! Thanks. I had tried removing one at a time, but not all of the bad files.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Alekeg: Glad to hear Sdevaney was able to help you get back up and running. Welcome to the forums and happy hunting!

Ps: If you have any questions ask anytime.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------