mysterious sword

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
johnreed81
android_version: 8.0

Re: mysterious sword

Post by johnreed81 »

Do I need to have my movement method NOT on 'Avoiding obstacles' or does it matter? I've searched around a decent amount and haven't found anything. Please help.
Mino
VIP
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by Mino »

It doesn't matter, even though it looks like a sword, it's not actually an item you can pick up, just decoration.
Similar to what looks like bottles of mead in the snake caves.
Lvl: 206 XP: 159262572, Gold: 1657119, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, ChaR: 2, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 6, SRoV: 1, VSH: 6, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 241, AP: 3, AC: 562%, AD: 116-130, CM: 3.0, ECC: 38%, BC: 139%, DR: 3

QL 25, MF 3

12/26/18
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

johnreed81 wrote:Do I need to have my movement method NOT on 'Avoiding obstacles' or does it matter? I've searched around a decent amount and haven't found anything. Please help.
Welcome to the forums Johnreed81!

Ajusting Movement Method from the preferences effects how your character moves when running into an onject as you travel. Avoiding Obstacles makes it so your player will move around the object in the way without having to change directions (if the space above or below is open you will go there) Hope this helps.

Welcome again. -Pyrizzle
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
johnreed81
android_version: 8.0

Post by johnreed81 »

I didn't think it made a difference but I was imagining a hard-to-find passageway that might not be accessible without deliberate movement direction. Pyrizzle & Mino, thanks! This is a great game! Only a few months ago did I discover this game.
titoorigami
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by titoorigami »

Hey can somebody helpe out....
i allready wejt to the eastern part of the cave and talked to the guy ... yet i cant get the sword !!!
what should i do ?
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

titoorigami wrote:Hey can somebody helpe out....
i allready wejt to the eastern part of the cave and talked to the guy ... yet i cant get the sword !!!
what should i do ?
the sword is not real. it cannot be acquired
"A home without a beagle is just a house"