Difficult rating bug

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Redemption
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Difficult rating bug

Post by Redemption »

In the tomb to west of Prim when I 1st did that dagger quest - at lv 25 - finished quest and lvd to lv 26 - went back to start on the item farming and somehow the difficulty of Skeletal Reaper went from easy (as was on lv25) to very hard after lv'd to lv 26 - and I picked +1 attack for lv bonus. And had no ailments or item curses - items same as was before lv'd. This was ages ago but felt that should inform about it now that I joined forums. On side note it went back to easy when lvd up again ie lv 27.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Difficult rating bug

Post by Pyrizzle »

Redemption wrote:In the tomb to west of Prim when I 1st did that dagger quest - at lv 25 - finished quest and lvd to lv 26 - went back to start on the item farming and somehow the difficulty of Skeletal Reaper went from easy (as was on lv25) to very hard after lv'd to lv 26 - and I picked +1 attack for lv bonus. And had no ailments or item curses - items same as was before lv'd. This was ages ago but felt that should inform about it now that I joined forums. On side note it went back to easy when lvd up again ie lv 27.
One thing that could have effected this:

Did you change your gear?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Redemption

Post by Redemption »

did say items ie gear same as was before lv'd - and they were same difficulty in actual fight in sense only took 2 hits to kill and they missed 95% of time - litterally the only thing that changed was the difficult rating displayed
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

The only change was that you added to AC for your level bonus?

That is really strange, the difficulty level shouldn't have changed except for maybe saying it was easier.

That definitly could be a bug.

Redemption

Post by Redemption »

yeah and was only on the skeletal reaper - all other enemies in Prim area stayed same difficullty (from very easy to normal) - but the difficulty rating changed back ie fixed after I lv'd up again so not really a major bug - just thought should tell you all
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

Redemption wrote:yeah and was only on the skeletal reaper - all other enemies in Prim area stayed same difficullty (from very easy to normal) - but the difficulty rating changed back ie fixed after I lv'd up again so not really a major bug - just thought should tell you all
Thank you for reporting this. I'll make sure the Dev teams keeps an eye out for anything that might have caused this.

Happy hunting! :mrgreen: