v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

The Trail to Remgard

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
insink71
android_version: 11 - Android 11

The Trail to Remgard

Post by insink71 »

As I haven't found my way to this city, I consider this a quest sort of. Once this discussion concludes, the mods can close this thread and take highlights (which I will try to include in this OP) and combine it with a useful thread (like Nyktos guide perhaps).
So, I started this journey but didn't get too far. Following the road signs, I came across a fisherman's shack. He had an infested garden to the south with no obvious exits... So then I went the other direction (although I couldn't decipher what the sign said. This led me to a cave with a scaredy-cat at the entrance, warning me to turn around. I probably should have taken his advice; as, I didn't make it past a point with three little pig looking creatures.. suppose the three of them hacking on me made me succomb to unconsciousness. But that's where I'm at. No need to draw me a map or explain the whole route just yet.. but I would welcome a hint as to what direction I should follow next.
Do I swim from the fisherman's wharf?
Do I go back and kill the three lil pigs in a couple trainings?
or Do I try some other direction?

Thanks for your time.
Iwa
Wild Boar Poacher
Lvl: 41 | XP: 1241954 | Gold: 1266 | Date:06/18/2012
HP: 98 | AC: 198% | AD: 27-37 | AP: 3
CC: 0% | CM: 0.0 | BC: 107% | DR: 1

RoLS: 0 | ElyR: 0 | RoL: 0 | ChaR: 0 | GoLF: 1 | ShaF: 0 | SRoV: 0 | VSH: 0
duallifes
android_version: 4.0

Re: The Trail to Remgard

Post by duallifes »

Trail to Remgard is currenly available only in the beta version (am I right?)
But the way there is something like this:
From the fishermans shack, go little west, then north and from the Iqhuan caves (dont go inside the cave) head east, then keep heading south/east a loooooong way. If I am correct (I havent been in remgard yet) you will eventually hit a cave, go through it and keep on following.
This route is _extremely long_ and _extremely demanding_. If you have problems with Iqhuans, dont even try the route to Remgard.
Feel free to correct as its very likely I am wrong in the directions.
"Sleeping by the side of night, holding your hands tight, dreamind of a dream made me so blind. You are just an illusion, you cant be real. Still I gave my heart for you to steal."
insink71

Post by insink71 »

I suppose the three lil pigs are in the izquan family... so I will not attempt for now. But yes, it is only available in the 0.6.11b2 (now) version at present as far as I know.

Regards
Iwa
Wild Boar Poacher

Sarumar
VIP
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean

Post by Sarumar »

duallifes wrote:Trail to Remgard is currenly available only in the beta version (am I right?)
But the way there is something like this:
From the fishermans shack, go little west, then north and from the Iqhuan caves (dont go inside the cave) head east, then keep heading south/east a loooooong way. If I am correct (I havent been in remgard yet) you will eventually hit a cave, go through it and keep on following.
This route is _extremely long_ and _extremely demanding_. If you have problems with Iqhuans, dont even try the route to Remgard.
Feel free to correct as its very likely I am wrong in the directions.

+1 Excellent route map. IMO, i strongly suggest anyone to grind Iqhan cave.. there is something really nice here ;)
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1
insink71

Post by insink71 »

Ok, thanks for replies. Mod can feel free to close/combine with another relevant thread. I will suggest Remgard by scottdog since his thread predates this one. Thanks again.

Rob
Iwa
Wild Boar Poacher