v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

quickslot and ap

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
GiftOfDeath
android_version: 2.2

quickslot and ap

Post by GiftOfDeath »

When in combat, if I use 2 potions with ap 10. My ap goes to zero and it sits there untill I press end turn. Just wondering if that's what its supposed to do or if you could make it end my turn when I'm out of ap. I can use potion then attack and it ends turn or if I use potions from the inventory screen instead but not with the quickslot.
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: quickslot and ap

Post by DarkSavant13 »

Yep, I was puzzled by that, too, until I learned...

It's supposed to be that way, at least at this point. :D ;)

See, the plan is to implement some additional action buttons in the future, though that may not happen either depending on the way things go in the way the game evolves.

I know this is a bit late in being answered, but figure better late than never. ;) There are other threads about this subject if ya use the forum search just type in: end turn.
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

I have found this behavior extremely annoying forever and I don't buy nyktos' recent explanation . IMO this is a bug.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
sdevaney
Site Admin
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by sdevaney »

tek wrote:I have found this behavior extremely annoying forever and I don't buy nyktos' recent explanation . IMO this is a bug.
This topic was covered in the most recent project meeting as well so we are looking into it: Maybe a setting for choosing whether to auto end turns when using items.

sdevaney
DarkSavant13
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by DarkSavant13 »

sdevaney wrote:
This topic was covered in the most recent project meeting as well so we are looking into it: Maybe a setting for choosing whether to auto end turns when using items.

sdevaney
Yeah, saw that and forgot to mention it. Thanks sdevaney. :D