Quick-slot proposal: remaining items count

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
trantor
android_version: 1.6 - Donut

Quick-slot proposal: remaining items count

Post by trantor »

I have an idea for improvement of quick-slots.

How about displaying the count of the remaining items in the inventory?

The use case is as follows: You stock with potions/meat and go to a journey (for example from Prim to Blackwater Settlement). You do your best, but at some point you notice that your supplies of health-repairing items becomes low. So you abandon the journey and hurry back, before you advance too far to the point of no return.

A little number in the corner of the quick-slot button would be of great help. Otherwise you have to stop and check your inventory for the remaining supplies.

Thanks for the great game!
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: Quick-slot proposal: remaining items count

Post by nyktos »

welcome to the boards!

:D

i agree, this would be a nice addition.
and it is being considered...
(has been mentioned in the past)

happy hunting!

:twisted:
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by lady black »

If you have not seen the posts on this, in this version using the quickslots has been causing a lag in the gameplay on most phones. You may want to empty them and see whether your game plays better. The lag will be fixed in the next version. Idk whether a "number remaining" is planned for implemention or not, but it has been suggested before, so it should have been considered, at least. I agree that it would be a nice feature, or maybe the background turns red if the supply drops below 25, or 100, or some number, as a warning of low remaining supplies.
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

lady black wrote:If you have not seen the posts on this, in this version using the quickslots has been causing a lag in the gameplay on most phones. You may want to empty them and see whether your game plays better. The lag will be fixed in the next version. Idk whether a "number remaining" is planned for implemention or not, but it has been suggested before, so it should have been considered, at least. I agree that it would be a nice feature, or maybe the background turns red if the supply drops below 25, or 100, or some number, as a warning of low remaining supplies.
The lag that you are experiancing from the quickslots has been fixed in the next update (as far as i know) :) I'm looking forward to seeing it! :mrgreen:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lady black
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Post by lady black »

I am also looking forward to the lack of the lag. It was nice having the quickslots functional before the lag developed. Thought trantor should know about the lag, since his excellent suggestion made me think he was using the slots and therefore had the lag, probably without knowing about it. The fact that it has been suggested before does not make his suggestion any less good. This was his first post, and he has probably not read everything on all topics.
LVL 108; XP 23,138,749; Gold 1,827,209; 4/23/12
HP 130; AP 4/12; AC 328; AD 55-66; CC 9; CM 0; BC 127; DR 2
RoLS 4; RoL 2; ElyR 4; ChaR 11; GoLF 4; ShaF 4
S Rgn, SP: 1:CE,Ev,SM,EB,PB; 2:WA,HH,Cl,BS,MC,BC,CS,QL,IF,Rgn,MF