v0.8.10 (BWM fill) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.10) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Small bug

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Small bug

Post by Pyrizzle »

With Monster loot set to display:

This is a weird one, but i figured out how to reproduce it on my phone.
It's nothing big or gamechanging, but i thought you guys might like to know.

If you leave the room with the 4 White Wyrm Trainers and Apprentices (the small round room) and head outside and without moving drop an item on the ground, when you step off that square and head back inside the Loot display pops up when you are inside. Now the strange part is that if you click everything up on the display list and press the back button the loot bag will stay there and when you go back inside the loot display will pop up but there will not be anything on the list.

Just a strange lil thing i saw. Not really anything important.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
slash030
android_version: 2.2

Re: Small bug

Post by slash030 »

I had the same thing happen to me in prim between the feild and town
just a empty loot bag that couldnt be picked up
This happened on the last update but never really thought too much about it i wonder if this could be replicated anywhere
Dj ql: 5
Lvl: 190, XP: 124798368, Gold: 3852094,
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 1, Char: 12, Golf: 1, Shaf: 2, SRoV: 2, VSH: 3,
HP: 519, AC: 397%, AD: 100-107, AP: 3, ECC: 26%, CM: 3, BC: 276%, DR: 10
Smith ql: 24
lvl: 109
:mrgreen: ROCKSTARS FROM MARS
Somerat

Post by Somerat »

I think this can happen anywhere you get loot after a kill. During my grinding if i'm tapping attack and keep tapping it after the final blow that kills my enemy, my character will move to a different location a split second before the loot screen pops up. When this happens you still get the loot screen and can accept the loot but the loot bag remains on the ground in my original battle location. When I go to the location of the loot bag the loot screen still pops up but the loot bag is empty. I have not tried leaving the loot bag empty after I have looked at it.
Former President of the too cool for RoLS Club!

5825 Rocks (MF-0) and finally a RoLS!!

Lvl: 62, XP: 4457999, Gold: 618336, RoLS: 2, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0
HP: 106, AC: 197%, AD: 35-45, AP: 3, CC: 16%, CM: -, BC: 122%, DR: 0
oskarwiksten
Captain Awesome
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by oskarwiksten »

Pyrizzle wrote:With Monster loot set to display:
If you leave the room with the 4 White Wyrm Trainers and Apprentices (the small round room) and head outside and without moving drop an item on the ground, when you step off that square and head back inside the Loot display pops up when you are inside. Now the strange part is that if you click everything up on the display list and press the back button the loot bag will stay there and when you go back inside the loot display will pop up but there will not be anything on the list.
Oh wow. Yes, that is odd :)
I created an issue report about it, and I'll look into it:
http://code.google.com/p/andors-trail/i ... ail?id=299

Thanks for finding it, Pyrizzle!
/Oskar
Pyrizzle
VIP

Post by Pyrizzle »

oskarwiksten wrote:
Pyrizzle wrote:With Monster loot set to display:
Oh wow. Yes, that is odd :)
I created an issue report about it, and I'll look into it:
http://code.google.com/p/andors-trail/i ... ail?id=299

Thanks for finding it, Pyrizzle!
Always glad to help boss! I will let you know if i figure out any other weird things in A.T. :D

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!