A Noble Competitor of AT!

A place to discuss anything not related to the game.
Capeditiea
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

A Noble Competitor of AT!

Post by Capeditiea »

:O so i heard of Dragon's Blade about ten or so months ago. It is nostalgia city, that game.

It truely is old school to the max. (i have yet to beat it.) but like, it is very interesting. however it has one downfall. (which is also the best part of both AT and DB. :D one must simply grind for days before progressing further... i have both games down to a science. :D

for DB level up to the next 10 level interval, with your weakest of four PCs. (with the exception of one part which requires 20 inoder to obtain the equipment.) which is what i do, i grind to get the equipment and such. :D once this and the 10th level interval are obtained, i proceed to the next town or boss or what ever is needed at the time...

i have done this with many rpgs.

AT... well is about as much grinding. yet the story is easy to remember... which is good. :D the parts i thought i forgotten have become clear. While DB is kinda like "uh... where was that secret place again?" you then just randomly stumble upon it as you are kinda wandering aimlessly hoping for a battle.

In AT the monsters are not random encounters so you can kinda do the strategy thing.

DB, you basically have to do the healing and such immediately after the encounter.

:3 so transfering between the two is also just as frustrating. since i happen to mindlessly use potions in AT which then realized i went from 40 or so regular health potions to zero. i also catch my self talking with the innkeeper to revitalize my ealth when i can simply walk to the bed...

the opposite happens when i switch to DB after sometime of playing AT... i walk to the beds only to find i cannot walk on them to heal... i also forget often of the fact that i may need to heal after a battle and just stand there waiting for the health to go up...

during the battle i tap my screen in a random position like i can in AT to attack... but there is a menu sequence needed to perpetuate the attack.

:O but the greatest part of both games is the vast amount of grinding. :D

any other ATers also play DB?
Player Name: ESC LVL: 47 (ChillIin' with Kayla, awaiting next update.)
Player Name: E LVL: 28 (The Fated No IF Build)
i am spoiler happy now that i have figured it out. :3
:D
JonLin
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Re: A Noble Competitor of AT!

Post by JonLin »

Played it for a while. Had my party up to lvl 30. Couldn't figure out the maze and said the heck with it.

Exiled Kingdoms rpg is another grind fest. Although you have to pay to go past a certain lvl.
Level242 HP692 AP4 AC385 AD176-200 BC230
Fighting Style: Way of the Monk
RoLS2 RoL2 ElyR2 ChaR1 GoLF2 ShaF5
SRoV3 VSH6 WMC4 GoW4 HoF2 BD1 HS1 WoB2
Capeditiea
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Re: A Noble Competitor of AT!

Post by Capeditiea »

Yeah, i am currently at that point now... but i have been leveling to obtain the map to that place. :3 i am currently Lvl 33-34. Started this mission of obtaining the map at around 30 -31. :O the map to that place is difficult to obtain. like the RoLS.
Player Name: ESC LVL: 47 (ChillIin' with Kayla, awaiting next update.)
Player Name: E LVL: 28 (The Fated No IF Build)
i am spoiler happy now that i have figured it out. :3
:D