v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Translation - Spanish

Discussions of the development process of the game.
pahsito
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Translation - Spanish

Post by pahsito »

Good afternoon,

Although I have already completed the translation to 100%, I am reviewing the conversations with ATCS. There are three phrases where I lost myself trying to understand the context:

"Chaotic Penalty" from "itemlist_food.json:chaotic_penalty". Supposedly it's a meal but it doesn't appear in ATCS.
"Beam me up - enabled." from "conversationlist_stoutford_combined.json:base_beamto_enable_2". How do you activate it??
"2=This stage is never set" from "questlist_nondisplayed.json:base_nondisplay:2". I understand that this phrase does not appear in the game.

Greetings.

Buenas tardes,

Aunque ya he completado la traduccion al 100%, estoy revisando las conversaciones con el ATCS. Existen tres frases donde me perdía intentado comprender el contexto:

"Chaotic Penalty" de "itemlist_food.json:chaotic_penalty". Supuestamente es una comida pero no aparece en ATCS
"Beam me up - enabled." de "conversationlist_stoutford_combined.json:base_beamto_enable_2". ¿como se activa????
"2=This stage is never set" de "questlist_nondisplayed.json:base_nondisplay:2". Entiendo que esta frase no aparece en el juego.

Saludos.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Hi pahsito,
Congratulations for the 100% !
The second and the third phrases will never be shown in AndorsTrail.
Nut
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Thanks very much for the translation! Spanish covers a lot of the world, so a complete translation is a very big thing for AT! We really appreciate you help.

"Chaotic Penalty" does not appear in the game. It should not be in itemlist_food.json, and I will delete it (it is also in a debug itemlist, which is where it belongs). You can ignore this.

Edit. It's already been deleted from itemlist_food.json :D
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
pahsito

Post by pahsito »

Good evening, I'm still reviewing the Spanish translation, meanwhile I've created a Facebook group about the game in Spanish.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/320110465326357/

Buenas noches, sigo revisando la traducción al español, mientras tanto he creado un grupo de Facebook sobre el juego en español.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/320110465326357/
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

See here too: https://www.facebook.com/andorstrail/
It's managed by ace. maybe you want to PM him about the Spanish AT group.
You have the group set so that it can't be viewed unless you log in to Facebook.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
pahsito

Post by pahsito »

Good afternoon, I have finished translating the conversations that appear through ATCS, about the following steps: have you thought about launching a new version that includes the Spanish translation? do you have new strings to translate? do you want me to translate the description of the Google Play game?

Buenas tardes, he terminado de traducir las conversaciones que aparecen a través de ATCS, sobre los siguientes pasos: ¿habéis pensado en lanzar una nueva versión que recoja la traducción al español? ¿tenéis nuevas cadenas a traducir? ¿queréis que traduzca la descripción del juego de Google Play?
Gonk
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Gonk »

Hello Pahsito,

Thank you very much for your great help. We are working on a new version, but we can't give promises when it is finished.

And we are thinking about making the play store translation possible via weblate, too. Then you could enter the Spanish translation easily.
pahsito

Post by pahsito »

Good afternoon,

I just downloaded the new version, but it doesn't seem that the Spanish translation is loaded. I attached a screenshot where you can see that there is partially translated content.

Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

It is normal that translations are mixed, especially when the translations are not 100% completed or you are playing new parts of the game.
But Teksin isn't that new. I'll check about this...
Nut
pahsito

Post by pahsito »

Good morning,

thank you Nut for your answer, the question is that the Spanish translation was 100%, so there should only be pending to translate the new content and as you saw on the screenshot this is not so.

Buenos días,

gracias Nut por tu respuesta, la cuestión es que la traducción al español estaba al 100%, por lo que solo debería de quedar pendiente de traducir el nuevo contenido y como has visto en el pantallazo esto no es así.