v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Is This A Bug?

A place to submit bugs to the Andor's Trail Development Team.
Barrixalonxo
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Is This A Bug?

Post by Barrixalonxo »

Im doing a quest in roses. Hofala told me to go to Nuik the gardener to get the herbs but i cant go past the guard. It doesnt let me get out.. Plss help!

I cant proceed any further.
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

Fairness has never existed in this world. This so called fairness is just a form of mercy from the strong to the weak. It's a form of self pity of the weak as they bemoan their own Fate. -Su Ming "Pursuit of Truth"
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: Is This A Bug?

Post by Antison »

Nope. You have to keep paying the guard near the garden.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Barrixalonxo

Post by Barrixalonxo »

How do i pay the guard when it only says "the guard bars your way" it doesnt give a chat box where i have to pay the guard?

I also tried dying and going back from outside but it doesnt ask for any payment.. All displays is a chatbox with "the guard bars your way" it doesnt have any dialog or anything..
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

Fairness has never existed in this world. This so called fairness is just a form of mercy from the strong to the weak. It's a form of self pity of the weak as they bemoan their own Fate. -Su Ming "Pursuit of Truth"
Barrixalonxo

Post by Barrixalonxo »

Ahhh i see.. Soo i have to click the guard to have a dialog.. Hahaha soo sorry.. And tnx Antison
NuuFaTim Lv. 44