v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

I hate spiders.

A place for general discussion about the content and gameplay of Andor's Trail.
Plasticdoll
android_version: 10 - Android 10

I hate spiders.

Post by Plasticdoll »

I hate them even more now :( On the way to Remgard, I've died so many times & also reloaded file saves a looot. I was only trying & I know I'm still not strong enough for this area, but those spiders and their negative effects are really hell lol!
I just would like to know if there is anything worth in Remgard in terms of potions or equipment? I found an Andor's Trail fan made items page but it's outdated.
Btw I'd like to clarify that i mostly like to first explore the whole map before starting most quests, I know weird but it sometimes how i play & find it fun and since I can save.. well :3

I'm new on this forum but i hope it's okay to ask a few questions I've had?
Can I delete saves? Or its going to be implemented in the future maybe?
There some quests I finished but still says "in progress" is that a bug?
Also I think I've read somewhere I can upgrade equipment?
I've been to Brimhaven & found someone that can upgrade only 3 specific items, or am I looking in the wrong place?
Prim or Blackwater? Which has better resources? I still didn't choose..

How much attack chance is good enough? Because I'm still around the 100s & still miss a lot!

Last question, is Feygard coming anytime soon? I'm excited for that.. it's all fog now & there's a sign saying it's dangerous to go in although I've tried walking in the fog and it was possible.
Thanku for reading & really sorry for long post!
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Re: I hate spiders.

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Now quest info I have written the whole speal if all outcomes... May have missed a few lines but all on memory
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
RaptorNXT
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by RaptorNXT »

Plasticdoll wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:48 am I hate them even more now :( On the way to Remgard, I've died so many times & also reloaded file saves a looot. I was only trying & I know I'm still not strong enough for this area, but those spiders and their negative effects are really hell lol!
I just would like to know if there is anything worth in Remgard in terms of potions or equipment? I found an Andor's Trail fan made items page but it's outdated.
Btw I'd like to clarify that i mostly like to first explore the whole map before starting most quests, I know weird but it sometimes how i play & find it fun and since I can save.. well :3

I'm new on this forum but i hope it's okay to ask a few questions I've had?
Can I delete saves? Or its going to be implemented in the future maybe?
There some quests I finished but still says "in progress" is that a bug?
Also I think I've read somewhere I can upgrade equipment?
I've been to Brimhaven & found someone that can upgrade only 3 specific items, or am I looking in the wrong place?
Prim or Blackwater? Which has better resources? I still didn't choose..

How much attack chance is good enough? Because I'm still around the 100s & still miss a lot!

Last question, is Feygard coming anytime soon? I'm excited for that.. it's all fog now & there's a sign saying it's dangerous to go in although I've tried walking in the fog and it was possible.
Thanku for reading & really sorry for long post!
Welcome to Andor's Trail!

For spiders, en route to Remgard, level up and power up, with good Attack, BC and DR. Then defeating them becomes easy peasy. 👍

Remgard is worth it.
Side with Remgard, good equipment upgrades and many other benefits, in my opinion.
Saves: no option to delete yet. One can overwrite.

Quests: No bugs. If "in progress", there's something left. 👍

Upgrade equipment:
Remgard for some equipment, after the right choices. Guynmart for some rings, after the right choices.
Prim or Blackwater:
The opinion is evenly divided. Whatever we gain from either, other places have better equipment as you level up and complete quests. Personally, I chose Prim without killing any leader.
Attack Chance: depends on the build. Check my signature for a balanced build which works best for me. It's sword and shield, for me. Others go double weaponed, or double handed sword, or way of the monk, etc. All the Best! 👍

Feyguard: The brilliant devs are still working on it. So, least we can do is give them time. Am fully confident that when they release, it'll be awesome. Feyguard or Nor or Galmore, whichever comes first. Cheers! 👍

Take care,
RaptorNXT
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

WA L2, HH L2, BS L2, CS L2, CL L2, CE L2, IF, Reg, Evsn, OHSP L3, SP L2
Fighting style: W&S L2
Specialization: W&S L1
rijackson741

Post by rijackson741 »

In general, the way to upgrade equipment is to replace it. There are a few things you can upgrade by improving the stats, but only a few. This is a limitation of the game engine, and will not change.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Lich King
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Lich King »

Whoever put those spiders in the game was a cruel SOB! They are definetly the most annoying enemies.
Lich King
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Lich King »

RaptorNXT wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:40 am Check my signature for a balanced build which works best for me. It's sword and shield, for me.
Everyone to his own I guess, but your BC seems very low while your AC needlessly high. Also Weapon and shield is a useless skill to have, you gain a lot more by spending those skill points on Weapon accuracy and Dodge.
rijackson741

Post by rijackson741 »

When players can't agree what is best, we have achieved our goal :D
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Lich King wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 2:41 pm Whoever put those spiders in the game was a cruel SOB! They are definetly the most annoying enemies.
That person is long gone from the project and the forum.

I disagree about the spiders. It's either the ghosts under Lodar's house or the fire guys in the Charwood Mine.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
rijackson741

Post by rijackson741 »

The Revenants are pretty bad too, because what they inflict stacks. The graveyard corpses are even worse.