v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

GOLD GOLD GOLD where to find more GOLD!!

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Barrixalonxo
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

GOLD GOLD GOLD where to find more GOLD!!

Post by Barrixalonxo »

Guys where do you farm more gold? Me i farm meat from snake cave in crossglen, then to the cute puppies on the way to fallhaven and the dogs and snakes on the road, then to the werewolf lair at south of fallhaven then by dulien road to CG then back to fallhaven(doing few rounds if not doing quests) . And the cute puppy in guynmart which summons a full battalion of dogs.. Is there any other place? Can you pls enlighten me? Tnx for the help.. Need more gold to buy more cooked meat and bonemeal potion. Appreciate your help
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

Fairness has never existed in this world. This so called fairness is just a form of mercy from the strong to the weak. It's a form of self pity of the weak as they bemoan their own Fate. -Su Ming "Pursuit of Truth"
Lacrom
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Re: GOLD GOLD GOLD where to find more GOLD!!

Post by Lacrom »

the bests places to farm gold depends of your level. if you are at the end of the game, the best place to farm gold is charwood mine (ash monsters drops several reinforced black axes, that you can sell for 650 gold each). if you're not enough powerful, then you can farm a RoLS in the gargoyle cave, and gargoyle masters/trainers drops health potion that you can sell for 34 gold
Jean-Jacques Goldman | LV115
ElyR:1 HoF:1 RoLS:3 RoL:2 YN:1 | BD:1 ChaR:1 GoW:11 GoLF:1 HS:2 ShaF:1 SRoV:1 VSH:1 WoB:1 WMC:1
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Flagstone prison
The cave where lleglaris lost his necklace off of the Duleian road
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
Barrixalonxo

Post by Barrixalonxo »

Tnx guys im level 44 now and at ROLS hoping it would drop but also farming red potions.. Ive already farmed 400+ meat. I think the dogs are already afraid of me and they go hiding on the trees.. Ill try all your suggestion after a full day at ROLS cave and still nothing, ill venture out in the open.
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

Fairness has never existed in this world. This so called fairness is just a form of mercy from the strong to the weak. It's a form of self pity of the weak as they bemoan their own Fate. -Su Ming "Pursuit of Truth"
Barrixalonxo

Post by Barrixalonxo »

Guys a little bit offTopic.. If you want to change phones(destroyed phone or broken) how do you save your character so that you can have it on ypur new phone? Is it saved online or you need to get some file on your old phone? Tnx
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

To transfer your saves best connect your phone to a pc and copy the folder andors-trail together with its contents to the pc.
Note that the sub folder worldmap should be copied too.

Install the game on your new phone normally, then add the files from PC to the phone into andors-trail and worldmap.

(I'm not sure if this is sufficient for permadeath characters)
Nut
Barrixalonxo

Post by Barrixalonxo »

Nut wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:53 pm To transfer your saves best connect your phone to a pc and copy the folder andors-trail together with its contents to the pc.
Note that the sub folder worldmap should be copied too.

Install the game on your new phone normally, then add the files from PC to the phone into andors-trail and worldmap.

(I'm not sure if this is sufficient for permadeath characters)

Tnx bro.. Got it.. 😁😁
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Barrixalonxo wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:46 pm Guys a little bit offTopic.. If you want to change phones(destroyed phone or broken) how do you save your character so that you can have it on ypur new phone? Is it saved online or you need to get some file on your old phone? Tnx
See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6283
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Barrixalonxo

Post by Barrixalonxo »

rijackson741 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:51 pm
Barrixalonxo wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:46 pm Guys a little bit offTopic.. If you want to change phones(destroyed phone or broken) how do you save your character so that you can have it on ypur new phone? Is it saved online or you need to get some file on your old phone? Tnx
See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6283
Tnx sir.. Got it.. I uploaded only the saved files because i cant seem to upload the world map bec. It doesnt upload the folder.. You need to click it one by one.. Now i know that you can sync it.. Tnx for the help
NuuFaTim Lv. 44