v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Im a Dual Weilder Build can you help?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
JonLin
android_version: 12 - Android 12

Re: Im a Dual Weilder Build can you help?

Post by JonLin »

Once you get past the spiders you can go through Brimhaven.
Level242 HP692 AP4 AC385 AD176-200 BC230
Fighting Style: Way of the Monk
RoLS2 RoL2 ElyR2 ChaR1 GoLF2 ShaF5
SRoV3 VSH6 WMC4 GoW4 HoF2 BD1 HS1 WoB2
Barrixalonxo
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Barrixalonxo »

rijackson741 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:28 pm We have not disclosed where the whip is yet, but it's an extraordinary item with a 1/1000 drop chance, so it's not easy to get one.

The only road back from Remgard is the long one (or possibly "teleport by death" if you did not sleep in Remgard).
Tnx for the info.. I already teleported by death. Good thing i didnt rest there.. I rested at the cave in the very entrance to remgard..
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

Fairness has never existed in this world. This so called fairness is just a form of mercy from the strong to the weak. It's a form of self pity of the weak as they bemoan their own Fate. -Su Ming "Pursuit of Truth"
Barrixalonxo
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Barrixalonxo »

Antison wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:30 pm
Barrixalonxo wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:07 pm Damn i missed the marrowtaint quest.. And rothosen cant upgrade my equipment.. It sucks..
He can only upgrade a few. I don't remember which one's they are.
Barrixalonxo wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:07 pm Where do we get the whips?
There's only 2 I think. One is an extraordinary item.
Barrixalonxo wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:07 pm Is there a quick access from remgard back to the outside world?
Nope

Tnx for the info 😁😁
NuuFaTim Lv. 44

Fairness has never existed in this world. This so called fairness is just a form of mercy from the strong to the weak. It's a form of self pity of the weak as they bemoan their own Fate. -Su Ming "Pursuit of Truth"