Best Equipment?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Eillie
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Re: Best Equipment?

Post by Eillie »

You are right about that now that I thought about it. I would like to delete or at least hide this topic from readers? Is there a possibility to do that? I don't want to mislead anyone though I still appreciate the suggestions and help a lot.
Thank you
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

It's not about hiding the topic from others. We don't want to mislead you either, into thinking that there is one best set of gear.

The are plenty of discussions of different builds and what gear works well for those builds and at what level. Look around on here. Also, with combat adjustments coming in the next release (currently in beta), there are bound to be plenty of fresh conversations about how this changes people's ideas of "best gear".

Stay tuned!
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
jeromey67
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by jeromey67 »

Tomcat wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:52 pm It's not about hiding the topic from others. We don't want to mislead you either, into thinking that there is one best set of gear.

The are plenty of discussions of different builds and what gear works well for those builds and at what level. Look around on here. Also, with combat adjustments coming in the next release (currently in beta), there are bound to be plenty of fresh conversations about how this changes people's ideas of "best gear".

Stay tuned!
Yup! hehehe I like that being sarcastic in this kind of situation...but at least make other people choose their own best equipment etc. hehe
Khristine MayUnarmed fighting Unarmored fighting
Lvl: 65
Exp:5023794
AP:12
AC:289
BC:134
AD:20-28
Crit hit Skill:22
RoLS:2 Gow:1 ElyR:1 GoLF:1 BD:1
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

Yep, a million ways to play this game. Love that!
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Moo-Kun
android_version: 9.0 - Pie

Post by Moo-Kun »

Yeah, Everyone has their own best set.
If I had to name a Nostalgic Childhood Game that I grew up playing and still play to this day.. it would definitely be
♡Andor's Trail♡
SuperAwesomePrem
android_version: 2.0

Post by SuperAwesomePrem »

What is the best hat for an AP/Damage QsD build?

My present build is:

I'm basically ignoring block chance as I'm using both QsD and fine gloves of swift attack. I have no idea wat boots of Goblettor is but if it's better than Vacors boots for AC or damage I'll switch.

I'm not sure if I want to switch to Valhuga's robes for th plus 3 AC because I'll lose 2dr and a lot of other stats from the serpant Hauberk.

I know black defender is the best overall shield but given that I'm completely ignoring BC and both the shield and the effect from it heavily buff BC whereas Gunymart focuses on DR, I feel Gunymart is better for this build.

My present amulet is JoF but will switch to Marrowtaint soon.

Hat I'm not sure lol. Just using an enhanced green hat for the DR. Idrk if I shld grind for Valhuga's hat or just take Dark Protector(which increases DR but also decreases AC)

Present rings r both Villains rings, I had one Ermwyn before but the extra damage and AC is better than the DR I feel. I'll replace both with RoLS since that's just a better version of this ring but the grind is tedious lol.[I'll maybe create a Macro to press attack once against a low ho enemy and reload save if I don't get the ring]

I'll attach the build nd stats to this.

Also what's the most expensive item/equipment in the game and is it worth saving up for? I presently have around 23k. If there's nothing which I would have to save up for I'm considering getting the potion of lighting fast attack(probably wrong name sry. -1AP for attack) for 5k.
Is there only one of these potions? Cuz they make it so I get 12 attacks per round.

Bruh! I just realised u can get Valhuga's hat by giving the Surprise guy a Lodar's potion
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RaptorNXT
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by RaptorNXT »

SuperAwesomePrem wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:34 pm What is the best hat for an AP/Damage QsD build?

My present build is:

I'm basically ignoring block chance as I'm using both QsD and fine gloves of swift attack. I have no idea wat boots of Goblettor is but if it's better than Vacors boots for AC or damage I'll switch.

I'm not sure if I want to switch to Valhuga's robes for th plus 3 AC because I'll lose 2dr and a lot of other stats from the serpant Hauberk.

I know black defender is the best overall shield but given that I'm completely ignoring BC and both the shield and the effect from it heavily buff BC whereas Gunymart focuses on DR, I feel Gunymart is better for this build.

My present amulet is JoF but will switch to Marrowtaint soon.

Hat I'm not sure lol. Just using an enhanced green hat for the DR. Idrk if I shld grind for Valhuga's hat or just take Dark Protector(which increases DR but also decreases AC)

Present rings r both Villains rings, I had one Ermwyn before but the extra damage and AC is better than the DR I feel. I'll replace both with RoLS since that's just a better version of this ring but the grind is tedious lol.[I'll maybe create a Macro to press attack once against a low ho enemy and reload save if I don't get the ring]

I'll attach the build nd stats to this.

Also what's the most expensive item/equipment in the game and is it worth saving up for? I presently have around 23k. If there's nothing which I would have to save up for I'm considering getting the potion of lighting fast attack(probably wrong name sry. -1AP for attack) for 5k.
Is there only one of these potions? Cuz they make it so I get 12 attacks per round.

Bruh! I just realised u can get Valhuga's hat by giving the Surprise guy a Lodar's potion
Globetrotters Boots is yours when you complete the Halvor quest. 👍

And if you grind long enough in the Shadow Gargoyle caves, you get lots of gold, healing potions and, if you are lucky, one or two Rings of Lesser Shadow (aka RoLS)
RaptorNXT

Sentinel
L = 90
AC = 352
AD = 47-63
CHS = 31
CM = 2
ECC = 19%

BC = 143
DR = 11

Shadow Regeneration

WA L2, HH L2, BS L2, CS L2, CL L2, CE L2, IF, Reg, Evsn, OHSP L3, SP L2