Revenant cave

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Fallhaven Sentinel
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Revenant cave

Post by Fallhaven Sentinel »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:29 am
Fallhaven Sentinel wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:51 am
!!
Make some monsters somewhere actually drop loaves of bread, I'd love that. :mrgreen:
↑↑this is why you need farming for wheat or atleast hit a random patch and it gives you bread (a ticker like every so many seconds (could be every 45k seconds)
I got an evil thought. You know who would actually drop loaves of bread? Innocent merchants at the market. Innocent civilians. ... They're always getting in my way when I try to run around town and mind my own business!! Especially those drunks in the taverns!! ... Okay I'm off-topic, sorry. ... pssst add more highwaymen and make them drop better loot than a bottle of mead and a torn shirt...
~x
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Fallhaven Sentinel wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:43 am
CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:29 am
!!
Make some monsters somewhere actually drop loaves of bread, I'd love that. :mrgreen:
↑↑this is why you need farming for wheat or atleast hit a random patch and it gives you bread (a ticker like every so many seconds (could be every 45k seconds)
I got an evil thought. You know who would actually drop loaves of bread? Innocent merchants at the market. Innocent civilians. ... They're always getting in my way when I try to run around town and mind my own business!! Especially those drunks in the taverns!! ... Okay I'm off-topic, sorry. ... pssst add more highwaymen and make them drop better loot than a bottle of mead and a torn shirt...
Haha that is evil. I wanted to kill the woman in the Foaming Flask but well we know know why. But yeah there a few old like to slay
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Tomcat
VIP
android_version: 7.0

Post by Tomcat »

rijackson741 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:53 am Correct. What I meant was that they did not have any drops at all. Not even a loaf of bread. What they will drop has already been decided, but not many will know what that is before it is released.
!!
As soon as we add the Evil Bakers' Guild.
Norbert
Lvl:52 XP:2597576 AP:12 HP:124 AC:282 AD:30-42 CHS:27 CM:2.0 ECC:18% BC:132 DR:2
Skills: CS:2 IF:2 Ev:3 Rg:1 DgPro:1 1HPro:2 LtAPro:2 FS-DW:2 Sp-DW:1
Equip: FP BSS JoF RoP PRoB SrpHbk GoLF EnhCH EnhCB
Other: DotSP VD GoW FB TG RoD+6 Oegyth:6
Fallhaven Sentinel
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Fallhaven Sentinel »

Tomcat wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:14 pm
!!
As soon as we add the Evil Bakers' Guild.
WHAT AN EXCELLENT IDEA, YOU'RE A GENIUS. EVIL BAKERS' GUILD IT IS. :!: :!: :!:
Maybe they've got something more sustaining than simple bread. Somewhere past level 40 I ate less bread and more raw meat/raw perch/edible claws/whatever, since they piled up anyway and were more sustaining and I had a stack of antidotes, etc. Some fancy pastries would be nice, next... But who knows what strange things the "evil bakers" would put in their stuff...
~x
CUCHULAINN3

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

Yet on another play form Tom was against this. I still say it should be included. Not saying every tile drops it but certain ones. Or Berries from bushes in the way. If this is supposed to be back in the day weather it's back when Cuchulainn was in Ireland
Or when Vlad the inpaler was about, you would find berries. By exploring an area you would get hungry and want to eat (no I'm not asking for a hunger bar to be added) but a means to boost your health as you travel. Even if it's just 10 hp or so
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

A bakery is an interesting idea. We don't have a bakery. Obviously bread would be available, but also pies, pastries, cake.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
CUCHULAINN3

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

rijackson741 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:03 pm A bakery is an interesting idea. We don't have a bakery. Obviously bread would be available, but also pies, pastries, cake.
I posted this on the discord. I still say it should be included. Not saying every tile drops it but certain ones. Or Berries from bushes in the way. If this is supposed to be back in the day weather it's back when Cuchulainn a was in Ireland 
Or when Vlad the inpaler was about, you would find berries. By exploring an area you would get hungry and want to eat (no I'm not asking for a hunger bar to be added) but a means to boost your health as you travel. Even if it's just 10 hp or so. Can you tell me why this wouldn't work or even shouldn't be in the game? I think it could work with the way the mechanics of the game. You won't get fully healed but you at least get something.? What say you, and nut?
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Perhaps, if we put a very long timer on it, so that you can't keep harvesting food.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
CUCHULAINN3

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

That's still what I was thinking. You have to think of your are out and about back then you would get some "free food" (yeah cold be stealing on a farm but meh) this would also help people who want to be a vegetarian and or vegan and even those against bonemeal. And the way the game runs it can be done. Is this something that can be done?

Not a true EDIT but a follow up~ posted in discord
So check it out there