v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

enemies

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
SaschaH 87
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

enemies

Post by SaschaH 87 »

What was your strongest enemie, and how long do you need to kill it?

What is the strongest enemie here?
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Re: enemies

Post by Antison »

This is not a cut and dry answer as "strongest" is a relative term. There's a pretty elaborate algorithm in the code set that determines "strongest" based off of your statistics. The strongest enemy will change throughout the game. Give you an example, my original character which is about 9 years old has had the same strongest enemy for many years as my character is extremely overpowered.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
SaschaH 87

Post by SaschaH 87 »

Antison wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:55 pm This is not a cut and dry answer as "strongest" is a relative term. There's a pretty elaborate algorithm in the code set that determines "strongest" based off of your statistics. The strongest enemy will change throughout the game. Give you an example, my original character which is about 9 years old has had the same strongest enemy for many years as my character is extremely overpowered.
so you mean that the enemies so strong how I, or what?,
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

I'm talking about the "strongest monster killed.
Are we not talking about the same thing?
Screenshot_20191223-132928.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
SaschaH 87

Post by SaschaH 87 »

@Antison, I see which powerful Monster you killed, that is what I mean with strong enemie
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

SaschaH 87 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:37 pm @Antison, I see which powerful Monster you killed, that is what I mean with strong enemie
For a individual it's always different. But in the game it will remain the same.
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach