Area/Quest recommendations for level 19?

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Yuki
android_version: 7.0

Area/Quest recommendations for level 19?

Post by Yuki »

any recommendations for where I should be able to go/quests I can complete with my current stats and equipment? I've got

attack cost: 3 AP
attack chance: 123
attack damage: 9-20
critical hit skill: 17
critical multiplier: 2.5
effective critical chance: 13%
block chance: 95
HP: 71

I have equipped

Feygaurd iron dagger
Jewel of Fallhaven
Villain's leather armor
Leather cap
Villain's ring
Ring of the protector
Troubmaker's gloves
Snakeskin boots

I have 1 hard hit skill point, 2 dodge skill points,and 1 increased fortitude skill point.

the quests I've already completed are breakfast bread, rats!, missing husband, rat infestation, disallowed substance, fallen friends, key of luthor, drunken tale, calomyran secrets, ancient secrets, missing pieces, night visit, trusting an outsider, kaori's errands, uncertain cause, spies in the foam, devastated land, lost sheep, the path is clear to me, feyguard errands, flows through the veins, and thief apprentice.

I tried going into the cave with all the slime goop things, but I died like halfway through. I haven't tried going to Blackwater yet, because I remember it being hard last time I played through. definitely haven't touched Remguard, Charwood, or Lodar's hideout.
Aulrad
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Area/Quest recommendations for level 19?

Post by Aulrad »

Try going to prim stoutford flagstone etc.

Tgey can be found southwest of crossglen
May the Elythran Potato bless you. :o :lol: