cursed stoutford castle area entrance

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
disso
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

cursed stoutford castle area entrance

Post by disso »

hi everyone!

i am trying to get into the stoutford castle area with no success. i did it once before, entering from the stairs coming down from the fortified walls, east of the city, but with this character they are closed by the same "barricades" (they very much look like those yellow "slippery" signs at the mall xD) that blocks the road south of the weaponsmith and armourer.

more info: i completed every other quest in the city, got the 2 blessed coins, i even spammed the depressed intoxicated owner of the castle at the inn (he never reacted) with the lines of "who are you?" and "so, are you going to help me with the undead, uh?". i spoke with every single moving object, twice (at least). killed the skeleton at the closed fence gate (uhm, in that map i dont have those swarms of lizards that i have with the other character) and completed the prison. also killed all 5 soldiers camping around a small lake (1 map left of the prison).

on a side note, i would like to know what the commander's end line of dialogue is in english (the guy in full armour at the second floor of the tower next to the opened and guarded entrance of the city): he is super cute in italian, saying:

"Fuori, immediatamente, bambino cattivo!" (something like: "get out now, bad kid!")

edit: i found a strawberry in the woods while looking for clues.
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Re: cursed stoutford castle area entrance

Post by Nut »

The barred stairs were not the way in last time, but it's not far from there
Nut
disso
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: cursed stoutford castle area entrance

Post by disso »

Nut wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:31 pm The barred stairs were not the way in last time, but it's not far from there
uh, found. thanks :D

for anyone:
1)enter the town
2)go right following the stone walls
3)go upstairs and look in shame the door of the tower
4)go south walking through the earthy terrain
5)new map with the stairs

on a sidenote: there are 20golds hidden in a tuft of grass in this last map mentioned, in the highground reachable using the plants on the right of the bridge.