v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Horrifying wolf leader

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
JayGee
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Horrifying wolf leader

Post by JayGee »

I'm not sure if I'm missing something or what but I've searched the forum and no one else has asked about this. After facing down demons undead and just abput everything else my character wont even approach the wolf leader. If anyone could prod me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it as I'm stuck as to how to complete this. By the way this is an incredible game and I played it a ton back in the day. So glad to see it has come back to life and that there is a community associated to keeping it alive.
__Demo__
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Re: Horrifying wolf leader

Post by __Demo__ »

It's the quest "A Path to the Duleian Road", starting from a guard in Fallhaven
Good luck with your adventure

Code: Select all

Demo
Lv 70 HP 46 AP 3/12 ATK Stats 324 65-71 DEF Stats 50
JayGee
android_version: 4.4 - Kitkat

Post by JayGee »

Thank you kindly sir.
GeoSol
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by GeoSol »

I can't find the right guard to talk to. There's one to the west and the 4 at the guardhouse, and the couple in the tavern.

Am I missing any?
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

Explore the eastern half of Fallhaven. Where the road ends, you'll find a guard.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

if I remember it should be this
a guard in the east of Fallhaven. He watches over the old passage to the Duleian Road, which is now blocked by fallen trees. If I want to help opening the path I should talk to his superior, the warden in the Fallhaven prison.
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Rayvn7
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Rayvn7 »

There is no such mob as "Horrifying Wolf Leader". Near the end of the main road before the Guard Tower, you will see a mob which is unusual looking if you have never passed Fallhaven or Lonelin (sp?) etc. areas, including that you have not gone past the giant prison to Stoutford. The name of this mob says some type of hound, and yes the sprite looks like a dog an not a wolf. All other mobs in this extremely small area of the "forest" are blue wolfs. It is below the Guard Tower and close to the Rock Formation, on the right side of the road. Kill all of these wolves and that dog is the mob that is supposed to be theor leader. None of the wolves say "Evil" or "pack" either. Kill them all and you will randomly grt the message that you bave found the axe. It is returned to the woodcutter whi stands in front of his house at the bottom of Fallhaven.