v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Where to find this item

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Re: Where to find this item

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

The misery is bad but also doesn't stack and can be powerful. There are boots and gloves too. So you could make a full build around it.
I have one char that made it to 400 lol. Now I retire my builds after each update.
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Growler
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by Growler »

CUCHULAINN3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:19 pm The misery is bad but also doesn't stack and can be powerful. There are boots and gloves too. So you could make a full build around it.
I have one char that made it to 400 lol. Now I retire my builds after each update.
Not stacking would help a Lot. But it's still pretty onerous.. guess it's the kind of thing where if you equip any misery-laden equipment, may as well go all the way.
Do you mean your char made it to *Level* 400..?!? :shock:
Or AC 400 or 400 HP or such?

IF you mean Level 400, then please tell me you applied 20+ skill pts to QL!!

You know, that could be an interesting build.. apply All skill pts to QL.. assuming there's no max.
Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
Black is White, White is Black, 1984 is Back.
CUCHULAINN3
android_version: 13 - Android 13

Post by CUCHULAINN3 »

No i sat there 12 hours a day doing the same thing
Now with the updates getting to level 70 takes no the at all. But it also becomes boring with the new updates.
So with new updates it's better to start over, because it effects the new or updated quest

I have not tried a blackwater build. But by the time I get the boots and gloves the build wouldn't be worth it.

I'm still debating should I try the monk build
Sinn Féin~~~saighdiúir éireannach
Growler

Post by Growler »

Monk build seems it could be fun. Thinking of trying it if/when do a new build.
That monk-centric skill seems pretty decent as compensation for no weapon/armor (other than cloth), tho it maxes at 3.

Maybe the devs will add a Monk 'specialization' skill to further improve developing a Monk build.
Opposition is True Friendship. As your Once & Future Friend, I oppose that notion.
~~~
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

Yeah, we probably should have a monk specialization skill.
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Growler

Post by Growler »

rijackson741 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:07 pm Yeah, we probably should have a monk specialization skill.
That would be great. Could have some interesting requirements, potentially, beyond the usual "Must be at least Level 20 with AC/BC etc this or that amount* -- could require having achieved some worthy goals (i.e, Quests) deemed meritorious:
-Helped little old lady cross the cobblestone street
-Saved a child from rabid wolves
-Took out x # of highway robbers

This is predicated on notion that a Monk is 'good/noble' -- tho if he/she killed those poor lambs, then No Kick-Butt Specialization for Ye! :twisted:
~~~
Growler

Post by Growler »

Okay, finally completed Halvor's Quest..
yay, some Awesome booties!
but am still stuck on the last quest that seems doable other than those Cheap Cuts..baa, baa..bleat-bleat: wily ole Burhczyd.

After having gotten certain items back..
from Burhczyd at a Prim Inn and then at BWM, I can't find him again.. have gone to every town & inn/tavern--Twice..all the way back to Remgard and then back around to Prim+BWM. And he's still at the BWM tavern saying we shouldn't meet again. Last entry in Quest log = "You've talked with a Knight of Elythom who.."
Which would seem to suggest going back to the tavern/inn/hall at Remgard--but been back twice and can't find him..closest is one of the 2 side-knights "coughs" -- potentially suggesting it's Burhczyd still undercover as a Knight of Elythom, but no dialog options seem to lead to anything with any of the 3 Knights there..
Any tips/hints would be most appreciated!
~~~
Nut
android_version: 8.0

Post by Nut »

Oh,
this talk with him disguised as a knight is the last encounter with Burhczyd - at least for now.
Nut
Growler

Post by Growler »

Ahhh....thanks, Nut!
Good to know before making a 3rd giant round! :O
~~~