Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
Post Reply
TriangleGM
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:21 pm
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by TriangleGM »

Hi, first time poster, been playing a couple of weeks, love it. I was wondering if there is any difference in experience or gold rewards in the Feygard Errands quest depending on how you complete it?
deliver real swords vs fake swords? What does this affect?
I would love to see rewards listed with the quests.

phydeaux
VIP
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:40 am
android_version: 5.1 - Lolipop
Location: Gargoyle cavern, blindly hacking mobs to pieces till I find a rols!
Contact:

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by phydeaux »

Better reward for the fake swords, as the guards don't know about the switch... At lest for now :D

Welcome to the forums, and happy hunting! :mrgreen:

User avatar
Konizooka
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:50 pm
android_version: 4.0
Location: India

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by Konizooka »

What is the deal with Fanamor, the guy hiding from the anklebiters before Loneford? There are times when I just wanna grab his arm and pull him away, but can't do it. So is he gonna be included in further versions, or just gonna stay hiding there?
When everyone is against you, there's always the Shadow standing with you.Image

Sarumar
VIP
Posts: 3274
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
android_version: 4.1 - Jellybean
Location: www.hel.fi

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by Sarumar »

Konizooka wrote:What is the deal with Fanamor, the guy hiding from the anklebiters before Loneford? There are times when I just wanna grab his arm and pull him away, but can't do it. So is he gonna be included in further versions, or just gonna stay hiding there?
loose end for now... perhaps in future we have some other option...

good huntin
Sarumar
..dansing left foot polka with Hirathil

Lvl 313|XP 559721474|Gold 7965188|AP 3/12|AC 516|AD 161-175|ECC 48|CM 6|BC 311|HP 591|DR 2|RoLS 3|RoL 2|ElyR 2|ChaR 45|GoLF 3|ShaF 9|SRoV 28|VSH 13|GoW 1|WMC 1

AJC
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:25 am
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by AJC »

Asap: you need to skill the increase attack points skill, +1hp/round as well the regen skill. I built att. and def. skills early, also more criticals. Point is i finally got extra att point skills finished by level 31 and +1 hp/level skill only by lv. 40, way to late. Results: i've been able to hit everything and defend well for a while now but have low hp, still no regen, cleave, att advantage or affliction defense. Up your att. value only on level ups, make multiple attack and flee actions against stronger beasts, and kill thousands of lesser beasts to gain exp and meat. Read up in forum and plan skills well for future .

User avatar
Antison
Posts: 3753
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:33 pm
android_version: 10 - Android 10
Location: A home without a beagle is just a house

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by Antison »

AJC wrote:Asap: you need to skill the increase attack points skill, +1hp/round as well the regen skill. I built att. and def. skills early, also more criticals. Point is i finally got extra att point skills finished by level 31 and +1 hp/level skill only by lv. 40, way to late. Results: i've been able to hit everything and defend well for a while now but have low hp, still no regen, cleave, att advantage or affliction defense. Up your att. value only on level ups, make multiple attack and flee actions against stronger beasts, and kill thousands of lesser beasts to gain exp and meat. Read up in forum and plan skills well for future .
?? I don't follow. Too many abbreviations, grammar and spelling errors.
"A home without a beagle is just a house"

Pyrizzle
VIP
Posts: 6435
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by Pyrizzle »

AJC wrote: Asap: you need to skill the increase attack points skill, +1hp/round as well the regen skill. I built att. and def. skills early, also more criticals. Point is i finally got extra att point skills finished by level 31 and +1 hp/level skill only by lv. 40, way to late. Results: i've been able to hit everything and defend well for a while now but have low hp, still no regen, cleave, att advantage or affliction defense. Up your att. value only on level ups, make multiple attack and flee actions against stronger beasts, and kill thousands of lesser beasts to gain exp and meat. Read up in forum and plan skills well for future .
Are you saying that you didn't get the Increased Fortitude Skill until you were already at level 40?
AJC wrote: Read up in forum and plan skills well for future .
Good advice! I try to plan out my skills as early as i can.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12Cory
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:54 am
android_version: 4.0
Location: Oregon/Germany

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by 12Cory »

I definitely think I'm trying to do some of these quests on too low of a level character. Like the quest to find Rogorn, I can't get past the bridge. And the searching for the sheep is easy...but I can't find the last one. Oh well, I'll keep trying!

Pyrizzle
VIP
Posts: 6435
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow
Location: Fire Nation HQ

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by Pyrizzle »

12Cory wrote:I definitely think I'm trying to do some of these quests on too low of a level character. Like the quest to find Rogorn, I can't get past the bridge. And the searching for the sheep is easy...but I can't find the last one. Oh well, I'll keep trying!
I always seem to do the quests in a differnt order every time i start over.

But recently i figured out that i can finish 90% of the quests in the Crossroads roadhouse / Lonefored area once i am able to get back those pesky catipillars blocking my way.

The Troll on the bridge gives me problems too, I usually try to take him on too early in game. The last things i do in that area is kill the Troll and Priest

I put off doing the Blackwater area quests until after i finish all the main land quests (crossglen, fallhaven, vilegard, crossroads guardhouse, loneford, etc) Once everything south of loneford is finished i head over to remgard.
Good luck with that last sheep!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ashtonk87
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:08 pm
android_version: 4.0

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by ashtonk87 »

so i've talked to everyone in town, the farmer who tells me what he thinks the illness is, taevinn, sienne, got the sienn strong answer... talked to talion again.. and still no one is telling me to talk to landa. this is confusing me.

Post Reply