v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
phoenix82
android_version: 3.0

Re: Loneford & Guardhouse Area Quest

Post by phoenix82 »

Also everyone's saying to talk to landa the drunk at bar. I already did he told me the story in which I used to complete flows thru the veins and now he says get away before someone recognizes me talking to him. The only person acknowledging what I did was keldan feygards captain
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

phoenix82 wrote:I just figured out how everyone in loneford got sick and killed Buceth but all of the townspeople are still talking about the illness I reported to the guard and completed the quest and he sent me to feygard so why is my character prompted to say "what illness " when people mention it. Bug or did I do something wrong?
There are a lot of things like my his in the game. Example, the prisoner still appears in the prison cell after you help free him. IMO, these are defects that should be cleane-up prior to version 1.0
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
phoenix82

loneford flows thru my veins

Post by phoenix82 »

I talked to minarra and started her quest first, now I can't ask her about lonefords illness or anyone else in tower to start the quest. I've spoken to everyone else but landa who says to get away from him! I'm thinking I have to defeat the troll first go finish minarras quest but he's too hard since I'm only level 12 second build. What am I d
oing wrong?
Wyrmspawn

Re: loneford flows thru my veins

Post by Wyrmspawn »

Well, that's one of the bugs in the game right now. I'd suggest you use hit-and-run tactics and save-cheating to get the quick victory you need against the river troll. Or, if you prefer to play straight, without cheating (believe it or not, some people actually do :lol: ) you'd have to grind for levels somewhere else, until you're tough enough to take on a river troll.
Hey guys, I'm back.
Pyrizzle
VIP
android_version: 6.0 - Marshmallow

Post by Pyrizzle »

Leveling more until you can take on the Troll is your best bet.
For the Illness quest be sure to talk to EVERYONE in loneford, even the farmers working in the field.
Wyrmspawn wrote:without cheating
:lol: No way! :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name:Pyro
Lvl:24XP:244KAP:2/10HP:80AC: 189%AD:13-21CHS:-6CM: 0BC: 20%DR:2
IF:2Reg:2FSDW:1

May Elythara bless you and light your path!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kruncha
android_version: 4.0

Post by Kruncha »

It says in the quest Feyguard Errands "You can choose to go to Vileguard & give the swords to The Armorer"

i'm in Vileguard and the armorer will only sell me things, is this the right place?
Shadow is faster than light - how else can it get out of the way?
nyktos
VIP
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by nyktos »

you have to talk to the rogue / trader at the guard station,
he will give information that will initiate the conversation with the man in Vilegard...
"Embrace the Shadow"

[Lv: 60] [HP: 175] [AC: 361] [AD: 25-39] [BC: 75]
[Dual Wielding Swords] [Unarmored Fighting]
Kruncha
android_version: 4.0

Post by Kruncha »

nyktos wrote:
you have to talk to the rogue / trader at the guard station,
he will give information that will initiate the conversation with the man in Vilegard...
Thankyou for a speedy response, the ring of haste should be named after you.

- - - - -

The Ring of nyktos (haste):

+ 2 AP
+ 5 AC
+ 5 BC
- 1 AP cost for movement

and just for a bit of balance :

- 20 HP
- 5 ECC
Shadow is faster than light - how else can it get out of the way?
torpedo_joe
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by torpedo_joe »

a little tip from me
be sure to check the farm, then find ALL people there, and then don't forget to talk to them
Laggh
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Post by Laggh »

Don’t know if this is a bug or not… but I started the “Flows through the veins” by talking to the farmer west of Loneford. I have since talked to every other person on numerous occasions. I read some of the posts and two of the major characters mentioned in this quest aren’t helping. Landa says, “Wha? You!? No, get away from me!” while Buceth tells me the same thing about the Shadow as the acolytes back in Fairhaven.

I went east of Loneford to try to find a way into those farm fields and found none, so I went farther east but the Erumen Lizards didn’t want to talk.

I have not completed Minarra’s quest as I haven’t decided which side to choose. Maybe I will just have to deal with Rogorn and that will trigger different conversations?

-------------------------combined double posts----------------------------------
OK, this is not a bug as completing “The path is clear to me” quest (Rogorn) did not affect Flows through the veins.
although now I have shadow blood on my hands :( Poor Rogorn...
I was able to trigger the conversation with Landa by
talking again to Talion
It was well worth it… great dialogue (Buceth) and story line guys!!! Keep up the excellent work!
Last edited by Pyrizzle on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please edit last post instead of double posting. Thank you. -Mr P
"I’m a newbie… go easy on me!"
Updated on 11/16/12
Lvl35 XP788k Gold64k HP72 AP3/12 AC232% AD24-31 CHS43 CM3.0 BC48% DR1
WeAc(1) HaHi(1) MoCr(1) CoSp(2) InFo(2) Rege(1)
Rols(2) Rol(0) Elyr(0) Char(0) Golf(0) Shaf(1) Srov(0) Vsh(0)