v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

Prim & Blackwater Area Quests

Post your questions about game contents here. Want to know how to complete a quest, or where to go to find an item? Post here!
T-rex2298
android_version: 8.0
Location: Inaroom inahouse inasuburb inacity inastate whichisinacountry inAustralia Good guesswork!

Re: Prim & Blackwater Area Quests

Post by T-rex2298 »

Third time I'm playing. First was a split account with my brother, got to level 70 something. Second time got to level 10 or so then stopped. Now level 32. As long as they keep updating, it will be one of my favorite games.
Everything can be solved with a quick bite to the neck.
Operation Shadowslay.
Maturity: Completed! For the one ring has been found!
Melior Futuri.
Addy191
android_version: 4.0

Post by Addy191 »

Why is there a prisonner in prim?
Firefly84

Post by Firefly84 »

Addy191 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:52 am Why is there a prisonner in prim?
Wasn't he protecting himself before the monsters? Think of it as a panic room.
Firefly
Lvl: 114, PV: 497, FQ: 63
RoLS: 2, ElyR: 1, RoL: 2, HoF: 0, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 4, SRoV: 6, VSH: 3, WMC: 1, GoW: 1, BD: 1
DP: 0, X: 0, M: 1, BoGt: 1, SotA: 0, RofLS: 1
HP: 505, AC: 262, AD: 89-105, AP: 4 each, ECC: 12, CM: -, BC: 156, DR: 4
doc1623
android_version: 8.1 - Oreo

Post by doc1623 »

This may be normal, but is there no way to get any supplies after reaching the Blackwater settlement?

It was difficult to get up there for my character but without any supplies it may be impossible to get back to Prim...

Also on

Well Rested
Is there anywhere to get the milk if you didn't bring it?

I've really enjoyed the game (Thank YOU)

but...
So don't take this the wrong way but... I liked the initial "don't trust" @ Vileguard but darn.... it seems it's at every place after that...... no supplies until you've done XYZ ...that's rough!!!

course I know many will love it being that much more difficult...

Personally, I'd just rather be able stock up between missions/quest.
Zukero
Lead Developer

Post by Zukero »

The first trip to somewhere new is always risky in Dhayavar (the world of AT). You'll have to earn the trust of many villagers before you can trade. People face many dangers, and are cautious.

I got blocked in the cabin halfway up BWM on the first try. I had to grind a few levels there to be strong enough to continue.

As a tip, save early, save often, and don't sleep in beds you don't want to wake into.

You will have to visit every place more than once, so after a while, you'll be able to plan your supplies.

Good luck.
Lvl: 78, XP: 8622632, Gold: 271542, RoLS: 1, ElyR: -, RoL: -, ChaR: 1, GoLF: 1, ShaF: 1, SRoV: 1, VSH: 1, WMC: 1, GoW: 1
HP: 71, AC: 301%, AD: 38-47, AP: 3, ECC: 50%, CM: 3.75, BC: 101%, DR: 2
doc1623

Post by doc1623 »

Zukero wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:36 pm The first trip to somewhere new is always risky in Dhayavar (the world of AT). You'll have to earn the trust of many villagers before you can trade. People face many dangers, and are cautious.

I got blocked in the cabin halfway up BWM on the first try. I had to grind a few levels there to be strong enough to continue.

As a tip, save early, save often, and don't sleep in beds you don't want to wake into.

You will have to visit every place more than once, so after a while, you'll be able to plan your supplies.

Good luck.

Good advice I'm sure!

but on "don't sleep in beds you don't want to wake into". :) I don't think there is anywhere I can sleep... now... :shock:

I don't know if I can even grind... I need to get gain health points... well, maybe if I try the
undead necklace...?
Anyway, I'll see if I can find a way not to have to go back too far...

Also, I got the BlackWater longsword on the way up! don't want to give that up... (although not sure about using it with all the negatives) but still a nice prize!

But specifically, Thanks to YOU Zukero for the game!

I do enjoy it!
Antison
android_version: 14 - Android 14

Post by Antison »

doc1623 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:05 pm
but on "don't sleep in beds you don't want to wake into". :) I don't think there is anywhere I can sleep... now... :shock:
The abandoned cabin halfway up the mountain you will find a bed but as Kevin is warning you, if you don't want to wake up in this bed don't rest in it
"A home without a beagle is just a house"
rijackson741
android_version: 10 - Android 10

Post by rijackson741 »

I never change my bed from Crossglen! I know that if I end up there it's some work to get back to where I was, but I also know that I will never get stuck in a bad place ;) That's certainly not the only strategy with beds, but it's a very safe one :D
Level:71, XP:6493739, PV:608, FQ:84
HP:210, AC:212, AD:58-77, AP:4, ECC:16%, CM:1.5, BC:188, DR:3
Gold: 237559 | RoLS:1, RoL:1, GoW:1, VSH:1, RoFLS:1, WoB:1
HH:1, WA:1, CS:2, Cl:1, IF:4, Ev:3, Re:2, WP:DA:1, WP:1S:1, WP:B:1, AP:L:1, FS:DW:2, S:DW:1
Capeditiea
android_version: 7.1 - Nougat

Post by Capeditiea »

rijackson741 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 2:28 am I never change my bed from Crossglen! I know that if I end up there it's some work to get back to where I was, but I also know that I will never get stuck in a bad place ;) That's certainly not the only strategy with beds, but it's a very safe one :D
i started doing this as well. because by the time you return you will most likely gain a level or get back to where you were in experience. (especially the really far places.)
Player Name: ESC LVL: 47 (ChillIin' with Kayla, awaiting next update.)
Player Name: E LVL: 28 (The Fated No IF Build)
i am spoiler happy now that i have figured it out. :3
:D
doc1623

Post by doc1623 »

Well,

I'm waiting to hear back if I got a job or not so.... I spent allot of time grinding.. (for me)...
I went back a few saves to right at the cabin...and ground from lvl 22 to lvl 25
I now have 4 BlackWater swords and 5 daggers :roll:
I also made sure to have
the 5 talons
now I guess I need to go back up....
I know there is a ton of discussion here but there's so much over such a period of time... :)
Can someone either give me advantages/disadvantages of Prim vs. BlackWater or share a link (that still fairly accurate as of the new version).
From what I'm seeing
BlackWater currently has better stuff ... course don't know how much isn't cursed :( but you can only trade with one...is that correct?