v0.8.9 (Bugfixes + translations) released to Google Play!

Useful links
Source code of the game - Contribution guide - ATCS Editor - Translate the game on Weblate - Example walkthrough - Andor's Trail Directory - Join the Discord
Get the game (v0.8.9) from Google, F-Droid, our server, or itch.io

random item generator

Unstructured ideas, requests and suggestions for the development of the game.
Usirim
android_version: 8.0

random item generator

Post by Usirim »

remember the horadrin cube from Diablo?
I like the idea of modifying swords or shields or something when adding them with different items with a low chance for success. More likely should be a destroyed item or decrease of stats or one or more flaws (like low duration)
But there is a problem with the idea: the actual save game system would make it very easy to increase the chances by reloading a save game. So I suggest to have a time delay for the use o such an cube by 5 min or so - linked to a Char or over the whole game.
Since this idea would force an overwork of the whole item system I hink it would be best to make a real big list with nearly any possible combination of items with extra bonus/boni or negative effects and give every item a "drop chance" so the real goodies became as rare as the extraordinary or legendary items.
Usirim (v2.2):
Lvl: 200
XP: 145.569.369
Gold: 5.8M
RoLS: 17
ElyR: 9
RoL: 6
ChaR: 9
GoLF: 2
ShaF: 7
SRoV: 15
VSH: 7
WMC: 12
GoW: 6

Base values
HP: 1000
AC: 280
AD: 90
max AP: 10 (12)
BC: 180%
DR: 0
(Jun 2017)
Tinlyn
android_version: 2.3 - Gingerbread

Re: random item generator

Post by Tinlyn »

Yes, I remember it and it would be great to have something similar in AT.

A lot of information can be found at several sites like eg on diablowiki.net/Horadric_Cube_Recipes.
Lvl: 34, XP: 65444, Gold: 43332, RoLS: 0, ElyR: 0, RoL: 0, ChaR: 0, GoLF: 0, ShaF: 0, SRoV: 0, VSH: 0
HP: 77, AC: 188%, AD: 16-26, AP: 7, ECC: 13%, CM: 2.0, BC: 96%, DR: 0